ESS Advisory is certified by CESG in the first tranche of its Certified Cyber Security Consultancy (CCSC) scheme, superseding the CESG Listed Adviser Scheme (CLAS) which was discontinued in 2015. ESS is one of the initial six suppliers to achieve a place on this national scheme to provide cyber services, as a certified cyber consultancy providing Risk Management services.
The CCSC scheme provides a pool of independently certified cyber consultancy services delivered by industry. With the CLAS scheme coming to a close, this helps meet the growing demand from Government, the wider public sector and Critical National Infrastructure for CESG-endorsed, cyber advice. ESS are delighted to be part of CCSC and very much welcome the service quality standards that underpin its operation.
ESS Advisory Practice operates a dedicated ‘in-house’ team of CCS accredited consultants who are professionally qualified and bring detailed knowledge and experience gained from many years working within the public and private sector. ESS Advisory offers an Innovative, tailored and user-friendly approach to understanding and managing risk alongside a practical and pragmatic application of Government policy.
The services provided by our team are wide-ranging and include:
- Security strategy development and policy related work
- RMADS / Assurance Case production and bespoke risk assessment and management
- Security Architecture Design and Review
- Supporting PSN and other secure service compliance
- Security Policy Framework and ISO27001 compliance
- Compliance with privacy legislation and delivery of PIAs
- Penetration test scoping and management
- Training and awareness