Increasingly organisations are finding it difficult to resource and retain quality staff into key security roles. Additionally, smaller organisations simply don’t have the requirement to retain a full-time resource devoted solely to security-related activity.
We have therefore developed CISO-as-a-Service (or virtual CISO) to allow our customers to draw down specific expertise as it is required on a ‘pay as you need it’ approach.
This brings a number of benefits, including:
- Up to 50% reduction in the cost of retaining an in-house Chief Information Security Officer;
- Access to a highly skilled and experienced resource;
- No concerns about staff retention;
- Strategic and tactical deployment;
- Strategy and priority setting, ensuring focus on managing key risks;
- No investment in training and development required;
- Development of internal security capability;
- Direction setting in key areas such as ISO27001 and Data Protection compliance;
- Drawing down expertise when it is required;
- Training and mentoring of internal teams.