Our advisory experts helps organisations ensure effective risk assessment and management to protect critical organisational data. Through consulting engagements, we deliver a deep understanding of risk profiles supported by absolute clarity over risk tolerances to enact efficiency savings, particularly through the adoption of cloud-based services.
We advocate pragmatic and uncomplicated methodologies that deliver an explicit confirmation of risk appetite and tolerance from the outset. This approach includes the creation of bespoke approaches designed to support better business understanding of risk and includes areas, such as scenario and dependency modelling. The in-house CLAS team provides risk-related services designed to support secure business operations while also providing skills transfer and mentoring for internal staff.
Risk Assessment and Management services include:
- Development of corporate risk strategy
- Creation and application of tailored approaches to risk assessment that take account of business operating environment and constantly changing threat profile
- Granular application from organisation-wide cyber risk assessments to specific system driven risk reviews at the detailed technical level
- Confirmation of risk appetite, tolerance and residual risk, supporting risk mitigation decision making
- Development of bespoke risk management strategies
- ISO27005 aligned approaches to support ISO27001 compliance
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Risk awareness training and support to ensure organisations can effectively apply our methodologies independently