Effective risk assessment and management should be the core of every organisation’s approach to getting to grips with the cyber security problem. It provides clarity on those things that are most important to the effective operation of the business and delivers an understanding of how exposed your most important assets and associated services are. This allows you to prioritise our intervention and investment in cyber security controls in those areas where it is most required.
Key focus areas of our work in this area include:
- Development of corporate risk strategy;
- Creation and application of tailored approaches to risk assessment that take account of business operating environment and constantly changing threat profile;
- Granular application from organisation-wide cyber risk assessments to specific system driven risk reviews at the detailed technical level;
- Confirmation of risk appetite, tolerance and residual risk, supporting risk mitigation decision making;
- Development of bespoke risk management strategies;
- ISO27005 aligned approaches to support ISO27001 compliance;
- Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Risk awareness training and support to ensure organisations can effectively apply our methodologies independently.