Audit work is undertaken to confirm the effectiveness of security policy and controls and to assess levels of security maturity within an organisation.
Our team includes professionally qualified auditors to support the following activities:
- Objective, independent assessment of the cyber security operating environment using appropriately qualified personnel;
- Development of audit strategies and implementation approaches;
- Assessing compliance with internal policies, standards and processes in the context of business and security;
- Assessing compliance with external requirements such as ISO27001, HMG Security Policy Framework and Data Protection;
- Definition of cyber security control objectives;
- Identification of security specific trends;
- Recommendations to support audit findings;
- Training in audit techniques.