ESS Advisory Practice offers a range of consulting services to help organisations assess and define, security policy. Through a deep understanding of best practice, regulatory requirements and the evolving threat landscape; ESS Advisory helps any operating model to develop a approach to security policy that will provide assurance that organisational information is handled in accordance with legislative requirements. Security policy services are led by our in-house CLAS team and include:
- Development of organisational Security Policy;
- Development of service specific policies and Security Operating Procedures;
- Review of supplier security policy and effectiveness of its application;
- Integration and alignment of new policies with existing internal documentation;
- Policy communication and awareness.