All organisations need to be clear on their strategic approach to cyber security. Strategy should be set within the organisational operating context and must directly support initiatives such as transformational programs or cloud-first business strategies.
At Evolve we tailor all strategy work to complement the objectives of the business and to manage the threats that might inhibit business optimisation.
Our work focuses on the following:
- Cyber Security Strategy development and alignment with corporate business objectives;
- Cloud Security Strategy;
- Cyber Security Risk Strategy;
- Definitions of strategic objectives across core cyber security areas including ID&AM, Protective Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, BCP & DR etc;
- Procurement – supporting all aspects of procurement of security technology/services from requirements definition through to supplier evaluation;
- Creation of corporate governance and cyber security management structures;
- Executive level training and mentoring for Board, CISO, SIRO and senior leaders.