We offer a range of consulting services to help organisations deliver a strategic approach to security that will provide assurance that organisational information is handled in accordance with policy and legislative requirements. The consultative approach extends to supporting stakeholder commitment and buy-in from the wider organisation. Our comprehensive consulting service can fulfil discreet aspects of an engagement or form a complete end-to-end project from concept to fulfilment along with establishing a framework of on-going assurance work.
Security strategy services are led by our in-house team and include:
- Cyber Security Strategy development and alignment with corporate business objectives
- Cloud Security Strategy
- Cyber Security Risk Strategy
- Definitions of strategic objectives across core cyber security areas including ID&AM, Protective Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, BCP & DR etc.
- Procurement – Supporting all aspects of procurement of security technology / services from requirements definition through to supplier evaluation
- Creation of corporate governance and cyber security management structures
- Executive level training and mentoring for Board, CISO, SIRO and senior leaders